Junior Scrum Master
Salary: £25k – £35k
Flexible though regular office working is required
Our client is an award winning, rapidly growing tech company. They’ve been leading online innovation and specialise in creating cutting-edge web applications and solutions for customers and businesses of all sizes. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Junior Scrum Master to join their team.
About the Junior Scrum Master Role:
This is a supporting role assisting the current Scrum Master working with several Agile development teams on a range of projects within the financial services sector.
The successful Junior Scrum Master would create the Agile environment that projects are mapped out on, and keep all on track to avoid delays or distractions in the pipeline.
This role would suit a developer or Business Analyst that has been working in an Agile environment and wants to make the trained progression to Scrum Master.
• Experience of Agile within a large and complex technical environment during a period of busy change and transformation.
• Knowledge of using Agile project management software (preferably Jira) and of working with a variety of Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
• A good understanding of automation and continuous integration processes.
• A good grasp of all the Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives and Sprint Planning.
• Flexible working hours.
• Christmas bonus and annual bonus based on company performance.
• Life insurance benefit of 8x salary.
• Health Insurance
• Generous pension scheme with up to 10% employer pension contribution.
• On site gym and recreational activities including pool and table tennis.
• 1+ years experience in Agile principles
If you are interested in the advertised position for a Junior Scrum Master please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Please do not apply unless you are already eligible to work in the UK. We do not respond to applicants who do not meet this criteria.
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the UK across a variety of disciplines including Tech, IT, Software Development, Design and Marketing.