Salary: £45k – £55k DOE
Hybrid – 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home
Our client works with mid-market and private equity-backed businesses to implement powerful financial technologies in billing, payments, revenue, and accounting. They are now looking for a data driven analytically minded Marketing Manager. The successful Marketing Manager will lead the company’s sales and customer acquisition strategy and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
The Marketing Manager responsibilities:
• Measuring and evaluating campaign and channel performance
• Update and optimise the company marketing strategy and plan and execute campaigns
• Build and develop a Marketing Team
• Content production and channel distribution to include landing pages, articles, video
• Lead digital/social marketing SEO and the PPC campaigns
• Plan and delivering webinars and in person events.
• 4+ years’ experience in marketing ideally managing a team.
• Proven experience in detailed multi-channel reporting and analytics
• Proven experience in designing, planning and executing on marketing plans
• An in-depth knowledge of key marketing channels and the appropriate use of these.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
These things aren’t necessary but they will certainly help.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in content and Event production
• Experience in Microsoft Project, or other advanced PM tools.
• Experience of working with automated marketing tools, preferably Pardot
• Experience in Salesforce CRM with knowledge of accounting or CRM software products
• Video content production
• Flexible Hybrid working
• Child-Care Scheme
• Company Pension
• Company Share Scheme
• 25 days’ holiday
• Your birthday off!
If you are interested in the advertised position for Marketing Manager, please ‘Register your interest’ through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Please do not apply unless you are already eligible to work in the UK. We do not respond to applicants who do not meet this criteria.?
Sharpe Recruitment Ltd is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the UK across a variety of disciplines including Tech, IT, Software Development, Design and Marketing.